1,250 sharp minds, about 60 nationalities, one goal: shaping our world with innovation in a meaningful way. That’s EOS. Because our technology, industrial 3D printing, is the driver for sustainable production processes and sustainable products in many industries. Successful in the market for over 30 years, EOS acts as a think tank and solution provider where diverse personalities discover new paths together. We work globally networked, we prefer to think outside the box – and we’re looking for people who want to build the future with us. Are you with us?
- Help us shaping the future of EOS. As an active member of our diverse, agile Transformation Team, you support in the following topics: Organizational Culture, Diversity, New Work, Internal Communication, and Digital Experiences.
- You conduct online research, prepare data and share the findings with different teams.
- One of your tasks is to plan and execute various types of digital events.
- You get in contact and manage the communication with potential vendors, partners, customers, etc.
- You also support our team to identify new topics that have a strategic relevance and help set up related projects accordingly.
- You help prepare and conduct workshops and present results.
You would be excited to work with us, but you are not in Munich? No problem – you can also work remotely (in Germany) as long as you have a fast and reliable internet connection available, like a remote working environment and are self-structured.
You are self-driven and have a healthy appetite for figuring things out? You are a structured person who loves learning and trialing digital tools and are always on the lookout for new, innovative ideas and solutions? On top of that, you love the topic of diversity and are interested in being an active contributor to advancing this topic inside of EOS. Great! Furthermore, you bring along the following:
- You are a university student in the fields of economic, political, or social sciences, humanities (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business Psychology) or equivalent.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English, and good skills in German (written and spoken).
- Any sort of international/intercultural experience is very welcome.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- You love to visualize different types of content.
- You are familiar and comfortable with digital communication and collaboration tools (Zoom/ MS TEAMS, Miro, etc.).
- It would be ideal if you already have proven skills in design thinking and working agile.
- At EOS, you already take over responsibilities as a student. Bring in your ideas and work together with our experts to shape the future of industrial 3D printing.
- Enthusiasm for our technology, the flair of an international family business, a diverse culture and short decision-making paths – these are just a few of the things that will mark your everyday life with us.
- At EOS, you can expect attractive remuneration from 15‑17 €/h as working student and 900‑1.000 €/month for your internship.
- We offer you home office options and flexibility in your daily work so that your studies don't miss out. Alternatively, a travel allowance during your internship.
- Our company restaurant offers diverse, healthy and delicious dishes with an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Our headquarters are located at the Krailling Innovation Mile (KIM) in Krailling near Munich. You can easily reach us from Munich city center by taking the S6 to Planegg. From there, Bus 906 will drop you off right at our front door.