To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Intern Finance / Group Accounting (m/f/d). You can join our company on its growth path and learn, how the business development of a dynamic enterprise works.
- collaboration and support of the Group Accounting team during consolidation of quarterly and annual financial statements (IFRS) as well as the ongoing development and improvement of external reporting
- analytical review and quality checks of the Group entities’ monthly closing packages
- support with the preparation of the group management report and the notes to the consolidated financial statements in English and German language (as a plus)
- support the Group entities with respect to accounting questions
- independent managing of projects within group accounting, also cross functional with other departments
- bachelor in business administration, master appreciated; emphasis on accounting or audit
- first experience in the area of (group) accounting / audit preferable
- knowledge of the usual MS office applications, especially very good Excel skills
- pleasure in working with figures and facing new challenges
- hands on mentality and good communication skills
- very good English skills, German knowledge highly welcome
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- above average salary and up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Marisa.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.